ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newcastle body shops

renault clio extreme 4
Has anyone had any bodwork done at premier body works on rothbury terrace in heaton?

If so are they any good or am i better taking the car to Hadrian Coachworks in Wallsend?

Cheers

Simon

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
id go with hardrian did my mates car and its quality but tbh i havnt heard much about other bodyshop!

320d
Never got any work done by premier, i went there with my old car to get a quote but the bloke was so lazy he couldn't be arsed to get out his chair to price the job properly he just asked what car it was then spouted a price at
me... I never went back

Fenham Coach Works are excellent, 3 of my mates cars have been resprayed there in the last 6 months, all have been 1st class jobs

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Seymour's in New hartley by dallas carpets, He cheap as chips, Excellent work and does it exactly when he says he will.

It's next to Seaton Deleval by the Coast on the way to Blyth it's a bit of a treck for you but you should know where it is, he has done alot of cars and a few who went to the silverlink on LSOM, Ownsys 22Colour Flip paint fiesta stays in mind altough Im not a fan of Fiesta's or flip pain he did an amazing job of it.

Went in not so long ago to get a quote on mine, Fitted body kit totally blending in, front badge bodged over (bonnet). Boot smoothed over, passengers door smoothed over.

full shut door respray in Black with a Silver metallic Flake.
I remeber the quote being around about £700-800 including everything but I had to provide just the Flake which for a full car would cost about £100

He is absolutely excellent.

renault clio extreme 4
cheers for the advice guys and gals think i am going to get a quote from hadrian and seymours and then take it from there will post picks up as soon as its all done