ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newsgroups

2004 1.2 Dynamique
HI

I've just signed upto newsgroups through newsdemon so i have my server etc, was just wondering is there any free software which will allow me to search and download rather than using newsleecher, someone reccomended me grabit but iv tried that and you can only do one search a day then you have to pay?

Thanks alot

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I've signed up with newsdemon.com its costing 4.50 a month for a 10gb download limit, but i need some software to actually download the files with thats what im wanting?

500bhp Scoob
you can either use any newsgroup software and download the headers for that newsgroup, which'll take forever, or you can sign upto www.newzbin.com which creates nzb files that tell your newsgroup software to download selected group of articles.

Only like 25p a week, well worth it

dk

911 GTS Cab
i use usenext, they search is built in to the program so i find it easier, its a little more expensive but imo a lot easier to live with, its like using a search engine etc.

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
^^ Thats what I thought you meant, don't know newsdemon so didn't have a clue what you were on about. Usenext gives you all the software and everything you need.

Fabia vRS
HI

I've just signed upto newsgroups through newsdemon so i have my server etc, was just wondering is there any free software which will allow me to search and download rather than using newsleecher, someone reccomended me grabit but iv tried that and you can only do one search a day then you have to pay?

Thanks alot

tbh people like you make me laugh.

you want to download stuff which you won't have to pay for, yet you won't pay out the £18 a year for something like newsleecher with supersearch.

roffle @ you.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
HI

Thanks alot

tbh people like you make me laugh.

you want to download stuff which you won't have to pay for, yet you won't pay out the £18 a year for something like newsleecher with supersearch.

roffle @ you.

What a geek who the f**k says that?

172 Cup
SimpBenjaminDougandGary.jpg

I think he's on the right Joel..