ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newsleecher users

Is there anyway after downloading something, for it to automatically repair and extract without me having to manually drag the PAR files over?

I use to use Grabit which did what i asked above, but had too many connection errors...

I'm using Newsleecher v3.9 btw.

Fabia vRS
Is there anyway after downloading something, for it to automatically repair and extract without me having to manually drag the PAR files over?

I use to use Grabit which did what i asked above, but had too many connection errors...

I'm using Newsleecher v3.9 btw.

yes there is, just go to the repair and extract tab in newsleecher and tick all the boxes (enable, repair, extract, monitor). basically when you load an nzb into newsleecher if there is a par file included in the queue it will download that file first and import it into repair and extract automatically.