ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEXT CAR

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

What does your Joe Bloggs quick Clio owner want for there next car?

Short & concise answers to get me thinking. Cheers

Mine: R5 GTT or MR2 GT T-Bar.

clio 20v

been thru this dilemma after injuring mine

and the result is always another clio lol

i couldnt think of anything as nice looking that doesnt kill you on the insurance with the performance for the money, same as when i decided to buy the clio in the first place

adi

My next car will be a scooby, has to be an import as well. Will probably keep the clio though as a second car as i love it and to much time and effort has been invested into it!!

If i didnt own the valver then i would consider a PUG 106 as they are cheapish on insurance, fast, and u can pick them up for a little over 4k.

Kev

Just really like them and always fancied one. A bit more refined than a ClioV6 (my other option). Lovely to drive.

Not on the limit, i advise you to get a really good drive in before making your mind up mate. Nice engine and shark like looks though..getting a new one? Old ones have crappy plastic rear screen.

-Rob

id never buy another brand new car, lost too much money on this clio.

Im going to get one about 6 months old in black with black leather as thats what I really want. Have had a good few test drives and they are lovely although a bit weird as not really used to RWD.

Still if I dont get any decent offers for my Cup im going to keep it too and use it as an everyday car.

They are a bit edgy and uncommunicative when you start to push though so be a bit careful, i damaged one quite severly last year. They do look nice so cant blame you. Must be a rich bugger if you can afford to keep the Cup as well :)

Not at all, just will have to live in it thats all! I dont really see the point in having two cars but have done a fair bit to my Clio so might just keep it if dont get any good offer as am not offloading it for cheap even if it is a buyers market these days.

The hondas are lovely crusing cars though and are not all that common. thats what I like about the Cup is that there are not many about at all

Get the Elise Type R like me, you get the CTRS pluses and none of the minuss. Not that id be able to afford one..oh well, ill keep dreaming.

I went for a motorbike: Kawasaki Ninja Although if i had to buy a car now it would have to be something stupidly fast, which is just not realistic because i wouldnt be able to insure myself

mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 20 March 2003

Rich D is selling or has sold his V6 for one too.
rob, might have missed sometihing but rich has a pug 306 rallye. never owned a v6, his last motor was a lush 106 gti, never a v6, just a r5gtt to go along with hisp ug

Quote: Originally posted by Mikey16vClio on 20 March 2003

Sangy why do you want an S2000?
Daft question or what!

No offence but have you seen them & 0-60 in 5.4!

I want one. :cool:

Thats the only important thing about a car to you then? :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Craggy on 21 March 2003

Rich D is selling or has sold his V6 for one too.
rob, might have missed sometihing but rich has a pug 306 rallye. never owned a v6, his last motor was a lush 106 gti, never a v6, just a r5gtt to go along with hisp ug

Must be someone else then..its in the for sale section!