ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEXT CAR

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

What does your Joe Bloggs quick Clio owner want for there next car?

Short & concise answers to get me thinking. Cheers

Mine: R5 GTT or MR2 GT T-Bar.

clio 20v

been thru this dilemma after injuring mine

and the result is always another clio lol

i couldnt think of anything as nice looking that doesnt kill you on the insurance with the performance for the money, same as when i decided to buy the clio in the first place

adi

My next car will be a scooby, has to be an import as well. Will probably keep the clio though as a second car as i love it and to much time and effort has been invested into it!!

If i didnt own the valver then i would consider a PUG 106 as they are cheapish on insurance, fast, and u can pick them up for a little over 4k.

Kev

Just really like them and always fancied one. A bit more refined than a ClioV6 (my other option). Lovely to drive.

Not on the limit, i advise you to get a really good drive in before making your mind up mate. Nice engine and shark like looks though..getting a new one? Old ones have crappy plastic rear screen.

-Rob

id never buy another brand new car, lost too much money on this clio.

Im going to get one about 6 months old in black with black leather as thats what I really want. Have had a good few test drives and they are lovely although a bit weird as not really used to RWD.

Still if I dont get any decent offers for my Cup im going to keep it too and use it as an everyday car.

They are a bit edgy and uncommunicative when you start to push though so be a bit careful, i damaged one quite severly last year. They do look nice so cant blame you. Must be a rich bugger if you can afford to keep the Cup as well :)

Not at all, just will have to live in it thats all! I dont really see the point in having two cars but have done a fair bit to my Clio so might just keep it if dont get any good offer as am not offloading it for cheap even if it is a buyers market these days.

The hondas are lovely crusing cars though and are not all that common. thats what I like about the Cup is that there are not many about at all

Get the Elise Type R like me, you get the CTRS pluses and none of the minuss. Not that id be able to afford one..oh well, ill keep dreaming.

I went for a motorbike: Kawasaki Ninja Although if i had to buy a car now it would have to be something stupidly fast, which is just not realistic because i wouldnt be able to insure myself

mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 20 March 2003

Rich D is selling or has sold his V6 for one too.
rob, might have missed sometihing but rich has a pug 306 rallye. never owned a v6, his last motor was a lush 106 gti, never a v6, just a r5gtt to go along with hisp ug

Quote: Originally posted by Mikey16vClio on 20 March 2003

Sangy why do you want an S2000?
Daft question or what!

No offence but have you seen them & 0-60 in 5.4!

I want one. :cool:

Thats the only important thing about a car to you then? :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Craggy on 21 March 2003

Rich D is selling or has sold his V6 for one too.
rob, might have missed sometihing but rich has a pug 306 rallye. never owned a v6, his last motor was a lush 106 gti, never a v6, just a r5gtt to go along with hisp ug

Must be someone else then..its in the for sale section!