ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next challenge suggestions?

The current one seems to be going very nicely, although I've completely failed to come up with anything yet.

New one will start at the end of this weekend, post your suggestions here and we will see if we can get a consensus of opinion by the weekend...

My suggestion: Yellow

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i'm going to steal a couple of ideas for challenges from a flickr group i'm in. The next challenge should be:

"Textures"

1.8 Civic EX
like the colour idea. shouldn't do water as thats kinda how all this started.

how about clouds lol could be a good one...

D

dick

clouds, thats not hard, just depends on the weather
point up.. ...click....

1.8 Civic EX
clouds, thats not hard, just depends on the weather
point up.. ...click....

yes buts it's how good you can take the picture, how "arty" you can make it, colour of the sky behind the cloud, sharpness and detail of the cloud etc...alot harder than some may think...i reckon most attempts may end up with just a big white blob..

Revels Mum & Sister
I like textures or reflections

Clouds is Ok but a crap time of year for most IMO

How about Symmetry?

Megane Mk4
^^ Clouds can be photographed good at any time of year.. Getting the timing right and the surroundings is the key, sometimes standing around for an hour or two might get you that award winning shot ;)

Colour sounds like a good choice too.

D

dick

gorillas!!

you know it makes sence!

or if not..
sunset
or cats
or water

really do fancy cats though

but clouds i could do, who wants to take me on? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Revels Mum & Sister
^^ Clouds can be photographed good at any time of year.. Getting the timing right and the surroundings is the key, sometimes standing around for an hour or two might get you that award winning shot ;)

Colour sounds like a good choice too.

I guess so but what I mean is that most Wake up when its dark and go to work, then return home AGAIN when its dark. Hence not a great time for most.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I like YELLOW, allows a bit of thinking to be involved instead of picking a certain subject like clouds.

People can then post their fave type of photo, landscape/macro/sport or whatever.