ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice 182 on AT for sale

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
I was wondering the same, you didn't have it long at all!

I'm assume you just didn't like it at all? MPG a big factor?

Wasnt I didnt like it, just wasnt what I expected. They get given so much hype, yet i though compared to my Dads old Astra GSi (MK4), it felt alot slower. Maybe due to not having a turbo, but even his Clio 200 feels much quicker than the 182 did. Plus, with work I am now doing just shy of 100 miles a day, so was filling it up every 2.5/3 days which wasn't viable.

Plus the Polo is what I like and wanted, the interior is 100x better, and I prefer it overall.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
Well i have driven my dads Clio 200 a fair bit, and thought it felt alot nicer package, felt quicker, seemed to hold to the road better, and just alot nicer. 'apparently' the belts were done by kwik fit, but there was no service history as such, just a peice of paper with the service dates etc. I guess it was service history, but not in a proper book etc. I remember going out in the GSi, and was shocked at how quick it felt.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm willing to put my money on you raced a few things, got beat and then sold it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
Go on then...

Im not one for 'racing' so didnt race anything. Just wasnt worth the fuel I was sticking in it. The Fiesta was better IMO. Polo is fab on fuel, plus it looks smart, and is alot newer.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In all fairness you were always pro Ford and anti Renault so I was suprised when you bought one. Mine will be up for sale in August, but I've loved every minute of it and I will properly be gutted to sell it. It is Focus RS time though....