ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice blue phase 1 low miles

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
That’s been for sale for about a year now, lovely pictures for the advert, shame they haven’t bothered to align the back box at that money.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah would need to be near perfect, hadnt seen it before so must be something not right (or simply priced above value) for it not to sell in a year!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is it actually for sale as I was under the impression it sold a few years ago

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't someone off here go and view it.

Situation was a bit strange so never persued it.
Yep, wasn't it that the trader / sellers son had owned it (along with several other Renaults) and died, but the bloke didn't want to sell it ?
I could well be wrong, but it's weird that it's still for sale.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The same seller had a 182 Trophy with cage and no sach/recaros I was interested in a year ago (was quite cheap given it was missing what made it a trophy) but had sold when I called. Maybe if what's suggested above about son is true might be quite hard to sell them.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
They also had a Yellow Phase 1 that I enquired about but had sold ages ago but was still being advertised?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah that one has had a mention before. Very odd situation.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As the ph1 tax becomes stronger it’s starting to look better value despite the issues.

I guess you’d have to budget a full service and belt change which would be the best part of a grand.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Has anybody tried actually ringing them?
Sorry if that’s a silly and obvious thing to do in this day and age where everything is email :)