ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Budget Install.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick

Hello :D

Im back with another random question.Im rubbish with stuff like ICE and dont really know much.I lsitne to a range of stuff but mainly r&b and hip hop if that matters?

Im currently running standard speakers and some random kenwood CD HU that ive had forever..its probably older than me LOL.

Im not really looking to spend a fortune on stereo equiptment right now,im just after a set up that will sound nice in my MK1 clio.

Im looking to replace my speakers and then get a nice pretty HU...

Can anyone recomend some decent speakers to start me off?.

:DThats what I was going to do, buy it bit by bit but couldnt resist it. I ended up buying my sub, amp and componants which in total cost me £800 with sound proofing etc.

Its better to set a rough limit to be honest, else you end up spending tons!

Plug, Plug. Lol.

I think John (night.icon) has got some audio stuff for sale aswell. Well worth a look in the for sale section.

Skoda Fabia vRS

cant advise you on what to buy if i dont know what your budget is

do you have £100 ?...£200 ?...£300 ? more ?

Yeah you need to either set your budget now, or when you have the money, buy the best you can afford at the time if you build it bit by bit.

I built mine bit by bit, and in total have spent over £1400 on ICE.

As above, better set a budget. I too went over budget...then got it nicked by pikeys and spent even more the second time!

budget is all important, but i can highly recommend the genesis profile amps that john (night.icon) is selling

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 27 January 2005

budget is all important, but i can highly recommend the genesis profile amps that john (night.icon) is selling

I can second that (as i have the same amps)

They are excellent sound quality, very loud (if you have good speakers) and they look good too.

E60 diesel powah

all i bought was a sub/amp (splx sub vibe 2 channel amp) and preouts! rest is standard....sounds class...soon for an upgrade! tv screens are goin in and JL sub is lyin around

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

get some 6x9s for your purposes imo. bout £40 from halfords and theyll fit them for you. willmake a lot of difference.

IMO leave the 6 x 9s, dont bother cutting your parcel shelf up. Just replace the speakers in the standard positions, and amp them up.