ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice cars, dog dirty!

PB Clio 172
Does this annoy people cause it does me

this guy down the road from me who I know has an astra vxr and it looks like total shite everyday I see it! Swear it has never been cleaned

he payed 9grand for it so sure you should look after it right ? Does anyone else get this in their area?

I hate seeing 'should be nice cars' looking like shite ! clean it man ! :banghead:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
MY mate has never EVER cleaned any of his cars. He's currently driving an Audi S5 and it looks like something from Basra.

He changes his car every 12 months and does not give a fcuk about it. Muddy work boots, dog on the back seat... Makes me cringe getting into his car! lol.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't bother me tbh, but then again my 172's permanently covered in sh*te on the outside,
dog hair and mud on the inside and isn't worth more than £2.5k.

I might feel different if I had a car that was worth good money that I planned on reselling at some point.

BMW E34 540i
For some people cars are more tools than a hobby so they do not take care of them. Tbf it doesn't bother me much.

PB Clio 172
MY mate has never EVER cleaned any of his cars. He's currently driving an Audi S5 and it looks like something from Basra.

He changes his car every 12 months and does not give a fcuk about it. Muddy work boots, dog on the back seat... Makes me cringe getting into his car! lol.

makes me cringe just thinking about it ! shocking !

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Maybe some of them don't have time to clean them! Ive not cleaned a car in about 4years lol but they are clean most of the time.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
For some people cars are more tools than a hobby so they do not take care of them. Tbf it doesn't bother me much.

This. I couldn't be like it myself. Even if I was a multi-billionnaire, I couldn't and wouldn't let my car get like it.

PB Clio 172
I am so glad someone agrees with me ! I cannot ever be like that ! Sometimes I clean my mates cars as I cannot bear it ! sure its bad to not wash a car for a while right ??

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
My dog's cleaner than my car as most of the sh*t he gets covered in ends up inside my car. :S

I do clean mine, just not very often as it'll just get covered in crap again almost instantly........and i'm lazy.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Makes me cringe aswell, especially people who's cars are minging inside, how can they get into them and sit in them when they're like that? My dad's mate has a Megane estate which is horrendous inside because of a large German shepherd!

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
inside has to be clean, outside i couldnt care less.

same with my bikes, used to turn up at Cafes on sunday mornings admist all the fairweather riders, with my bike held together by cable ties and a hope and a prayer. 1000 miles a week meant it wasnt worth it!