ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice little track car.....

Turbos.
They are sold on provenance. Like they say, it was not a good car in period.

Besides, that is £37k is starting price. A long, long way to go even if you build it yourself. I would be very surprised if doesn't end up on eBay in a year.

PMSL @ shaking down at Castle Combe.

What a mental purchase! Will be interesting to see how it progresses. He says he expects to spend another 40K in parts.

cordoba,panda 100 hp
a customer of mine has a 1980's f1 car and runs in the masters series, i painted it last year and was lucky enough to go watch its first shake down and then its first race at silverstone, they sound awsome. for what i know he has spent on his then £37k is very cheap although an engine rebuild after buying the engine is at least £25k so that bumps the price up a little. how the other half live eh

Focus RS Mk1
conisdering that thread has been going for a long time already shows its owned by someone dedicated to getting it going again!