ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nicks storm grey one 7 two

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Sucks don't it. Thought people wouldn't do that especially of the forum but hey. It will sell as it is or it's getting broken.

Many.
Surely you can just change the subframe on that? But looking at the pictures in the thread the front end is hardly pictured where you would see the crash bar. Seems a shame to break.
Scratch that saw the last picture.

If it was that easy, I'd have done it by now.

The best thing for this would be to chop the front end off & convert it to a ph1!!

Don't you dare!

As said if be putting a subframe on that

Pull out the crash bar best you can then just use it

This was for Ventura's misses, so hardly something you'd want to risk, and moreso due to how much other money needs spending on the car (Subframe, Dephaser, funk knows what else!). I'm going to price up repairing it, Properly, tomorrow. Then it'll be weighed up vs breaking it etc. We shall see.

Can just about spot that on the first page of the thread! I'd live with that probably and just hammer it out as best possible.

See above ref bash it straight. Having looked through the thread with a fine tooth comb, you can JUST about see, but not something that stands out etc. Rob (Ventura) had no way of knowing really.

Here, good plan!

Its a s**tty thing to do I agree but its always worth going over a repainted car with a fine toothcomb, people rarely spray an already mint car!

The thing is, it was un-suitible conditions for viewing a car, but you can't always have it perfect. Without jacking up the car (It is lowered after all!) its very hard to spot the damage, Moreso when you're not looking for damage in that exact area.

Didn't he state that he doesn't do bodge jobs and blah blah blah, surely he saw that!!!

Oh really?! I've spotted a fair few bodge jobs, so thats far from true!

Very bad, he will have known 100%.

I agree too, which is a real shame, as otherwise the bodywork is very good, and I'd say, mint.

I don't want to break it, being such a nice car, but its all about the money, I'd like to repair though. As said, We shall see.

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
OPtions for the above. What to do??

1) Break it and maybe make some of my money back
or
2) Repair it with a new subframe and crash beam strip in and turbo/meganne/supercharge it??

Second one being a long term effort with AlexW's help. Not that he knows it yet! ha