ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nikon D40X or D60???

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Hi,

Please can anyone with any experience with either of these let me know their opinions. I want to get one of them in the new year and wondered which is better? I've seen the other thread on this page and examples of peoples D40 photo's, anyone got any examples of D60 pics to compare??

Thanks

Glyn

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
I read somewhere that the D40/D40x is better for flash photography as it is more sensitive to light than the D60. Can anyone confirm?

I read somewhere that the D40/D40x is better for flash photography as it is more sensitive to light than the D60. Can anyone confirm?

Ken Rockwell per chance?!!!

In the real world you wont notice at all, the D60 is just a slightly upgraded D40x with a few nice touches.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Ken Rockwell per chance?!!!

In the real world you wont notice at all, the D60 is just a slightly upgraded D40x with a few nice touches.

Not sure, think I read it on Amazon in the review section, I read it somewhere online! Looked at the Which! review and they saw the D60 is a good camera, but it's a bit heavy. Not bothered about that so will probably go for that one!

Thanks for the advice peeps