ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nikon D90, Best place to buy?

Looking at getting a Nikon D90, Had a quick play with a D90 and D5000 the other day, and prefer the look and feel of the D90.

I've searched Amazon, Jessops and Warehouse Express. Jessops (online) has come out cheapest. Am I missing any other places?

Thanks

dk

911 GTS Cab
Shouldnt be too soon as thats not long been out.

Why you changing up? (Will you use the features on the new one?)
its been nearly a year hasn't it?

i'm sure it came out with the 50d last year and that was september.

Shouldnt be too soon as thats not long been out.

Why you changing up? (Will you use the features on the new one?)

Had my D50 nearly 4 years now, fancy an upgrade. Looking at getting some pics we take put onto canvas so want sharper pics plus more megapixels for this.

Will still be keeping the D50 as it's too much of a good camera to get rid of. D50 will be used as a 2nd camera, with my kit lens or 50mm prime.

Reason I ask about the replacement is near enough everything I buy and new model comes out a month later. Sods law.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Had my D50 nearly 4 years now, fancy an upgrade. Looking at getting some pics we take put onto canvas so want sharper pics plus more megapixels for this.

Will still be keeping the D50 as it's too much of a good camera to get rid of. D50 will be used as a 2nd camera, with my kit lens or 50mm prime.

Ah good stuff :)

Reason I ask about the replacement is near enough everything I buy and new model comes out a month later. Sods law.

Always the way!

You should be pretty safe with it. Dk is right, it was sept release info and was available just before xmas. But its still new enough in the range that it wont be replaced just yet!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i just got my stepdad one, got it with some kit lens for him and paid less than jessops have the body for lol but was through a trade supplier... however i like it more than my d2xs lol! really wanna upgrade to a d3 or d3x if i can get a good enough deal!

i just got my stepdad one, got it with some kit lens for him and paid less than jessops have the body for lol but was through a trade supplier... however i like it more than my d2xs lol! really wanna upgrade to a d3 or d3x if i can get a good enough deal!

Get me one!! ;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
yep had to sell it to raise funds. Awesome peice of kit, high iso is very impressive.