ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan 370Z - Any and all member experience welcome.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Heavy aren't they? I think for that price range I'd go for an E92 M3. On the plus side, the harnesses are worth a fair bit!

Mini Cooper S sport
Yes. I LOVED it. It felt like a proper sports car.

Had lots of toys like rev matching, heated seats, sat nav etc etc and sounded epic when you started it from cold.

The only issue was it was quite wide and it was quite hard to judge gaps with it (cue jokes about being female). Reversing into narrow spaces was a pain.

Other than that it was just lovely. Test drive one and see what you think.

Mine looked this this and I think the newer ones look even better (this wasn't my car)

$_86.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Would have one in a heartbeat over stuff like an M3 or Evo. Still pricey though aren't they? To buy and tax

Evo 5 RS
Yes. I LOVED it. It felt like a proper sports car.

Had lots of toys like rev matching, heated seats, sat nav etc etc and sounded epic when you started it from cold.

The only issue was it was quite wide and it was quite hard to judge gaps with it (cue jokes about being female). Reversing into narrow spaces was a pain.

Other than that it was just lovely. Test drive one and see what you think.

Mine looked this this and I think the newer ones look even better (this wasn't my car)

View attachment 1400550

Yeah I recall seeing yours on here, actually. I've always really fancied one so will see what's local to test drive.

Really nice motors. More of a GT cruiser than a sports car though weighting near 1600kg.
|

That is some serious weight. That's over 330kg more than my old Evo 8. But as you say, it's more of a GT. I've sat in a 350 and it was a nice place to be. Not really too fussed about peak performance this time round, if it was purely about that I would have kept the Evo

220 Trophy
I had a black 350Z and then a few years later a dark grey 370Z. I loved both and don’t think there is a lot around that can beat them for style for the money, as JB21 has said though they are more cruisers than sports cars, more a poor-man’s Aston DBS than a poor-man’s 911. I’m not for one minute recommending not getting one because of this, but neither are cars I wanted to grab and hustle down a country road, like perhaps a smaller lighter Boxster/Cayman, or likewise do a track day in - more a car to go away for the weekend in.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I believe the Nismo is the one to go for. Underneath it’s pretty different from the base car (suspension, chassis etc).

57586197a78b08ea25320d0538c6d06a.jpg

Seats are also much nicer...

0ab4d927ec2cbccfa761995255b23ab5.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I still think they look really nice and a massive improvement over the 350Z.
2 seats is just not me though, but other than that they look great.