ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Juke

Meg 250/E36 Touring
This scale model just arrived in the showroom.....

What do you think?

R

Picture796.jpg

Picture797.jpg

Picture795-1.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My dad told me about this, he works for Nissan. He says it's impressive!

LY R26
terrible, stupid, pointless, ugly, wtf!

its like a small qashqai, just incase that wasnt small enough for anyone!

Listerine & Poledo
not a bad design, at least it looks different!

Big blingy wheels and a nice black paint job, it'd be smart

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
We get our demo soon I believe. Oh, its a 1.6 turbo with 190bhp, so may be entertaining to drive. And they are Supercharging the new Micra next year.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
So my Gran can launch herself even further through the front of her garage when she puts it in 1st instead of reverse? Fantastic.

Its there to lower emmisions, they havent quoted power figures yet.

The qashqai is in huge demand at the moment, Nissan cant make them fast enough, and they are bloody lovely to drive.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
^ Indeed.

Nissans are on a role at the mo - that Juke will be everywhere within a year....

Sussex GTi - I guess you work for St Leonards Motors (they still called that?)

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Correct Richard. Where are you, Crawley Nissan? We've had loads of enquiries about the Juke. I personally am not a fan of the styling, although that may change when they start doing the technical introduction. Just looking foward to Nissan getting back on the turbo market. I reckon it'll start seeing its way into Renaults soon too.

Clio on SL 2118s
I know they have to try to appeal to all markets, but how can a manafacturer that makes something as gorgeous and amazing as the GT-R, make something as hideous as this?

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
There isnt really anything else out there that will look like it on the roads. I love people who slate Nissan on here, when Renault has 60% ownership of Nissan.....

Facelift R53 Cooper S
There isnt really anything else out there that will look like it on the roads.

Good; Lets keep it that way.

I think it's horrible, what the hell is going on at the back when you look at its side profile?

As someone said it looks like it has melted!, and those rear arches? have a word!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Nissan Jukes are cool.

I actually saw these scale models being painted. They were done whilst friends were having their Degree models done.

Also had a talk a few weeks back from the designers who did the juke and it was very interesting to hear their thoughts on it and show us how the car developed.

B

Brown.

Front is mint, it gets worse as it gets toward the rear...... good job the Qashqai is selling like hotcakes as i have to rely on this things success :-(