ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Juke

Clio 172 Cup
██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Never above 25mpg
Awful. Absolutely awful. Don't care if it was made by Jesus with Midas gold plating the innards. It's f**king ugly!

Civic Vtec y0
Got our showroom and demo Juke in today and imo its minted! I love it, cracking to drive as well, had a go in the 1.6 turbo and it is good fun to drive!

Think a lot of people will come round to the shape and style of it

Civic Vtec y0
The Qashqai lol?

I want a Juke as a company car, just need to sell my megane first lol

BMW E34 540i
I have seen one last month when I was buying my Clio (Lookers Nissan + Renault under one roof). One of the most awful cars I have ever seen. Mess on wheels. I hate when designers are getting over creative.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Pinched from speedhunters :cool:
jukeTE.jpg

Yes it's a shop but it looks good with a stance.

Civic Vtec y0
They'll be everywhere within a year, think our demo is due tomorrow

Our showroom and demop arrived yesterday and already its been manic. Think the demo has about 300 miles on it already lol.

i like it, would never buy one mind. reviews say it has almost hot hatch handling. this im not sure about
I would agree, very very little body roll and the 1.6 turbo doesnt hang about

Pinched from speedhunters :cool:
jukeTE.jpg

Yes it's a shop but it looks good with a stance.

Looks the business :cool: hope someone does it for real!

I personally love it as I know we will sell them by the bucket load and that means money in my pocket lol

M16a
This will be a favourite with the motability customers..

No doubt will be nil deposit straight away,

This is one of the reasons the qashqai is so popular recently.

Civic Vtec y0
pmsl, they cant do it on nil to start with. Thats why Qashqai is Feb delivery! Who do you work for?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
quite frankly stick nissan up your arse.

Qashqai
Qashqai + 2
Qashqai - 18
Juke
Note
Tiida
Pixo

All wanky wee shite buckets. GTF

Civic Vtec y0
Comedy today, sheer comedy!!

First ever Juke delivery was happening this afternoon, customer arrives all excited as you would expect and asks where her car is? Salesman points to her car and the wife turns around and says "I didnt order that colour of interior!!!"

Ordered cancelled, pmsl!

Off to a flyer!

Fiesta ST-3
As above. Such a s**t car. A bird in work has one and even she admits to looking like a t**t whilst driving it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
They do look awful, but that said they do seem strangely VERY popular, I see quite a lot on the road around here.

Turbos.
More i see them, the more they grow on me. Now i think they look sort of 'funky'.

Either way, it is a break from the normal monotony, so bravo to Nissan for trying something genuinely different.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Fugly as hell, my mate is getting one through Nissan (He works for them) said its a good drive but I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Comedy today, sheer comedy!!

First ever Juke delivery was happening this afternoon, customer arrives all excited as you would expect and asks where her car is? Salesman points to her car and the wife turns around and says "I didnt order that colour of interior!!!"

Ordered cancelled, pmsl!

Off to a flyer!

f**k dont you just love members of the general public!

The nissan dealer beside work has a load of white jukes and cubes sitting all stickered up stating that they are doing Euro for Sterling on new cars which is a nice bit of saving.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Utter gash. Full marks to Nissan for being brave and trying to be adventurous with the styling. But they look completely hideous - they really do.

The rear and profile views are nothing at all to write home about. But my god - that front - from ANY angle?! Wrong, wrong and more wrong.

D.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic drive imo. I like them. Feel "confident" to drive.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
you just love the arch gap.

my we bro has one why i dunno, its actually hideously impracticle for his young family can bearly fit anything in it clearly his wife has him by the haw maws. Dont like the drive the engine is ok and flicking between eco and sport mode is interesting you can actually feel a differnece in responsivness, but the gearbox is hit and miss, as in your never sure if its actually in gear but ive spoke to all the nissan sales men and service guys but it seems thats just the way they are. But the stiling is just strange the head lights looklike they should be fog light but the back end is horrendous to me and ive had a C4 and a C30, and those have apprently challenging rear ends but these offend me more than the new focus.

Test drove it today. What a fantastic drive, really stable and very quick (turbo version).

This engine in the new rs clio is going to be something special!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ugliest car ever.

Naturally my father wants one, but he nearly bought a note ffs