ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No.182 Trophy???

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
The forst of those is not registered but i understand that it was owned by an older fellow, the second was registered by r()yle when he got it and that was it.

still hasn't been thrashed :quiet:

maybe not, but it has been annihilated :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
anyway, do you still own it?? is it still in the garage?? waste of time selling it to you - it's been off the road more than on - although the mileage must have averaged itself out a bit now!!

Mk2 172
and ... your point is Dan R - it wasn't even advertised at £10k was it .... why would she have paid us £3 more than it was advertised at ?

Whats bit ur arse!!! I didnt mean anything by it. I never said it was over priced at all. I think its worth every penny.

VX220 Turbo
£9.5 k for that milage was quite good for the person selling it i'm asking for offers no lower than 9k for mine with 21k on the clock only modification is a group n ecu