ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No 3G on Vodafone??

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I seem to not get any internet/3G when im out,im with Vodafone & have a iphone 4s.other people who are on vodafone seem to still get 3G.Ive checked my phone in the settings to see if the 3G is turned on & it is!.Help please any ideas?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah but its never been like this & been like it for a couple of weeks now,ive checked on vodafone for manintence in my area & there is but other people who are on vodafone have no problems & been to my muns today & same problem out there.

Nope how do i check that mate?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Settings> General> About

if there's a carrier settings update, it'll inform you.

I've had a couple of weeks of disrupted service from vodafone recently. They were upgrading some masts in my area to support 4G. Now the work's been completed, I get 4G pretty much all the time. Maybe that's what they're doing in your area?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It sounds like your sim might not be updating on the network as it should. I had this last year with my iphone 5. It turned out to be a bad SIM card. Vodafone admitted that they'd had some problems with a batch of SIM cards and they recommended a sim swap. It might be worth a try for you.

Go go into at vodafone store, explain the problem and they should do you a sim swap for free