ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Dashboard Clock Lights??? Help/Advice

RS 182
Hi all, recently purchased a new 182 as many of you may know from previous posts. One problem I realised when I got back was that the dials Speedo/Rev/Fuel/Temp dials were not illuminated. Other lights, indicators etc are all working on the dash as far as I can see. Now obvious thing is maybe bulbs have all blown but what are the chances that they have all blown???

Just wondered if anyone has experienced same problem and was it bulbs? Maybe theres a fuse???

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Have you checked the fuses? Open the passenger door and they're on the side of the dash.

Look in your handbook to see which ones you need to change.

RS 182
Sorry should hbe updated that bit. I have now checked fuses and they are not broken or anything so all seems in order there. With the clocks I am presuming there is a seperate bulb for each rev counter speedo fuel and temp? Right? Just seems weird all 4 have gone, if there is 4 that is.