ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No data - Will not send texts.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well, on top of the fact the earpiece doesn't work on my 9/10month old 3G it now will not send texts.

To the right of the signal bar there is no data symbol at all, no dot, no edge, no 3G. In the past this happened it didn't matter and I could still text etc. Now I can't text or ring?

Anyone else had this problem?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL I had a text from rudeboi who wanted to kill me today, comedy gold.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I had this in the past but it soon came back with a symbol.

Are you pay as you go?

Same, and no I'm on contract. Think it's to do with the fact they say I owe them £70 so putting that on my card as we speak!

Hyundai i40
i often loose connection on my 3g, simple restart sorts it, mostly happens when i have been on the net alot

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Aye, I've been switching it off and on all day. I can recieve calls not sure about making them!

O2 have been charging me for a Roaming pack i DID NOT ASK FOR. When I threatened to take the case up with Trading Standards etc. They backed off and said they would credit my O2 account with the amount they have charged.

For some reason or another they didn't so I didn't pay it and they blocked my phone. On the phone they said they will sort it by this evening BUT they claim they havent blocked my phone?

Edit: Girl on the phone said it WAS infact blocked.

Close thread :) Thanks for help anyway!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol seams abit obvious to me,

I'm not paying the money i owe them, wonder why my phone doesn't work.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well I didn't realise that untill after I created this thread mate. Can be locked now!

Megane 225 F1
Did the girl on the other end of the phone have a bf that now wants to kill you for talking to his bird?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL no, but check out what the rude boy sent me today.

I think the car plate and model are the only things he got right in those "scary facts". Fail.

IMG_0680.gif

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm with her everyday so there isn't much he can do about that. Doubt I will bang her tbh, only if she came to my place. Nice distance away from anyone knowing!

LOL I was replying to Zippo's comment, but since your reply was clever. I shall let it slide without getting pissy, like a school girl on heat.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There was in one thread, in fact I had my head photo shopped as harry potter. Which was nice.

P.S. Why isn't this thread locked yet?