ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No longer a cliosport'er!

White R26/Stripped Valver
Well as you might have guessed from the title Ive got rid of the valver. good as she was... it was time to move on lol. I searched and searched and searched for a replacement for about a month and couldnt find anything I wanted.

I then stumbled upon a car in the cars for sale section and instantly I was in love and I had to have it, no matter what. I enquired and I had to be quick so I sorted out the money and 3/4 offers later I was a step closer to owning it without even viewing it, but i had total faith in the seller. The next stage was very long winded as the car was 200 miles away and finding time to pick up the car was difficult but it got sorted.

The drive was long but it was absolutley worth it, I turned up at the house and was greeted by Stuart (ST HORNE) a member which some of you know. We sat down and had a chat and met his gorgeous cats. Then we got down to business and went to veiw the car. As the garage door opened I was literally gob-smacked the car was absolutley stunning, everything was in perfect condition. I was over the moon. Then Stuart took me for a test drive, I had goosebumps the whole way and the sound of the whistling turbo was like music to my ears. We got back and we sorted all the payment and details and the car was officially mine, I couldn't believe it. Although I did feel sorry for stuart as he was obviously gutted. We said goodbye and drove off as Stuart stood and watched as if his first child had left home, me on the otherhand has the biggest grin ever!

Sorry for the long post, its the first time I bought a car myself and wanted to share the experience. Ive had the car for about 2/3 weeks now and I couldn't be more happier, the car is an absolute minter, a very big change from the valver. I have pledged to stuart to keep it that way and I will. I would just like to thank stuart for making me the happiest guy on the planet and for being such a great seller, absolute genuine guy with a great taste in cars.

I gave her a good old wash today and stood there for about a hour looking at it, then I took a few quick pics. Here she is:

r263zi9.jpg

r262lm6.jpg

r26ok4.jpg

Thanks for reading. Comments welcome.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You dont just jump into bed with terry tibs, you wine him, you dine him. :D Lovely car mate good upgrade!

williams 2 turbo
you gonna pick me up for that harlow met then. p.s when the willys back with it's new engine, i'll give you a run for your money.

FRS Mk3 Red edition
what a stunning car you have there mazza i used to have one of them LOL.

mazza is a top fella and couldn't wish for the car to go to a nicer gezzer.

i'm still missing the r26 and the garage looks empty with nothing in it.

Track 172 & Golf R32
il be looking out for this round here then cant miss it its a proper nice motor that.. Black & White FTW

FRS Mk3 Red edition
Although I did feel sorry for stuart as he was obviously gutted. We said goodbye and drove off as Stuart stood and watched as if his first child had left home, me on the otherhand has the biggest grin ever!

that is a pretty good way of explaining how i felt when the car disappeared.

it has been the best renault sport i have ever owned to date and i have had most of them, i prefered it to my 182 trophy.

roll on the company oil burner FTL

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Great colour & wheel combo that - my favourote in the Meggy. :)

Looking at that first pic, I really like the way the bonnet makes almost a straight line across the front and the lights and bumper seem to curve up. :)

D.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
what a stunning car you have there mazza i used to have one of them LOL.

mazza is a top fella and couldn't wish for the car to go to a nicer gezzer.

i'm still missing the r26 and the garage looks empty with nothing in it.

Why did you let the car go she is a stunner!!!

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
LOVE IT! just stared at the first pic for ages, realy is a stunning car. hope you enjoy it!:)