ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no pink cars

clio sport mk1 golf

given up with pink cars, renault just laugh at me. why is it tvr do lovwely colours whatever you want but renault wont paint a pink one, ive even told them ill send the paint i want to them and they can paint it for me. Oh non monsieur ce no possible, renault destete voiture pink!! I WANT A PINK CLIO AND I WANNA A NEW PINK ONE FFS RENUALT SORT IT OTHERWISE IM GONNA GO TO WATCHDOG AND PUBLICLY HUMIILIATE YOU LIKE YOULL ALL DO TO ME FOR WANTING A PINK ONE!!!!! ps i love pink xxxx

peace and love 2 all

clio sport mk1 golf

no no i want it pink from the factory!! i wanna be the first person ever to have a factory pink clio.

im gonna get one!!!

Your gonna have to break in and spray it yourself during the night! I can see it on the 6oClock news LOL

clio sport mk1 golf

looks that way. if pappa can have a fit nicole, i wanna a pink clio. lol @007

clio sport mk1 golf

ooh ive not considered that colour, ive not seen that in the clio colour rnage, mmmm thats kinda nice, more cerice than pink but its very nice!!

cheers paddy

and sport im madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:devilish:

nah im just happy go lucky!!

clio sport mk1 golf

what is that colour made up:eek:? i thought id found somebody else who loved pink!!! oh sulk!!! thanx anyhow.;)