ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NO POWER TO AMP

Was driving home last nite and all of sudden i lost all of my ampd speaker they just died leaving me with no bass just 4 speaskers running from head unit in standard spot, i have checked all fuses and i rewired the whole car about a month ago so i kno there wasnt ne loose connections then but dont kno bout now. Ne 1 ne ideas y i keep loosing the power to my amp, and also wen i put my heasd unit volume up to a certain point the amp also dies until i turn it down that was wen it was working

checked the earth and it seems fine mate but i will double check 2 moz its a 600w JBL amp and a 1000w sub JBL 12" and also running 6x9s it came as a package

so was hoping thats wat it shud av run

BMW X5

your battery mite b goin mate, if it only cuts out wen u turn it up it may be cause its tryin to draw too much from the battery.? jus an idea?

dave

im guessin uve got ure amp turned up full? even if its not ur amp runs 300w rms and ur sub although claims it takes 350w rms its actually much more. u need a bigger amp (500w rms running on 3/4 power) and a decent earth point matey.