ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Power to Clock and Radio following replacement

2006 Mk3 Clio 1.4
Hi

So was replacing factory radio unit with a Pioneer unit, everything was working fine before I slide the unit back into place. Put it in and now it’s not getting any power and neither is the display.

I’ve checked the fuses in the bonnet and all the 15s and 20s in the under steering unit look ok too. (Although I’m not sure which one is F29 and I know the two for the stereo/clock are F7 &29).

Is there anything in the stereo bay I could have knocked while sliding it back into place? I’ve had a look and can only see the cables for the air-con controls?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Check all the passenger side fuses. 100% Sounds like a fuse. Bet your cigarette lighter isn't working either.

2006 Mk3 Clio 1.4
Check all the passenger side fuses. 100% Sounds like a fuse. Bet your cigarette lighter isn't working either.

Hi, where can I find these? I have looked in the fuse panel to the right of the radio unit. Do I have three fuse boxes?!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
2006 MK3 1.4 Dymanique. Cigarette lighter working

Okay, I'd recheck all the fuses in your drivers* side fusebox.
A quick google says it could be ignition live fuse, unsure on what # that is though.

Last edited:
  2006 Mk3 Clio 1.4
Okay, I'd recheck all the fuses in your passenger side fusebox.
A quick google says it could be ignition live fuse, unsure on what # that is though.

Are you basing this on a EU model? I have a fuse box drivers side and one in bonnet. None to my knowledge in drivers side. Thanks for your help.