ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No sound from head unit - help!

hey,

i recently installed my pioneer head unit and tested it before clipping it in - it worked fine.

then tonight i pop it on to test out the mp3 cd thing and it finds the cd but with no sound.....after a bit of messing the sound came through...and then while trying to scroll through the menu the sound went again.

basically giving the stereo the smallest nudge gets rid of any sound at all and thats not just with cds, with the radio too.

it was only installed the other day and worked fine, but has had no use since i cant drive (test very soon)

anyways ive only just noticed it and will get it out at the weekend when ill actually have time in the daylight. what puzzles me is how the speakers can be loose but the other functions work fine seeing as though they are all connected through the iso connector.

any advice?

btw, the pioneer unit was bought brand new, and i have not made any changes to the speaker set up (standard renault)

[Edited by mhova on 16 November 2004 at 6:45pm]

there are usually 2 iso blocks, one for power and one for speaker cbales, this could be loose.

If you didnt fit it yourslef, and you have the time to, take it back and get them to sort it out.