ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No washer jets, not pump or blocked

As title I've tested the pump which works fine, there's no obvious blockages in the pipes. When you flick the indicator stalk the wipers move BUT no fluid is sprayed. The pump doesn't work when in the car.
I thought it maybe a wiring issue, but the wirin for the pump to the main loom is about a foot long & fine. Someone suggested the wiper stalk maybe at fault. This was my next step, but I'm unsure as I didn't think the wipers would move if it was faulty. (everything else works)

Sorry I actually forgot I posted this. To clear afew things up, it's on a dci so no headlight washers. You can't hear the pump at all when in the car fit it to a different Clio & it works fine. I've also swapped them so a working one from another Clio into mine & it doesn't work