ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

noise on back!

audi a3 1.8t sport
hi iv got an mk1 rsi and it has started making a noise on the back left hand wheel when going round corners so i fitted a new wheel bearing and it seemed to be ok after that. then about 2 weeks later it started again so i thort falty wheel bearing so i took it back and got another one and fitted that the noise went again and just been out in it tonight and it is doing it again has any one els had this problem and if you have what did you do about it thanks.

audi a3 1.8t sport
noise coming from n/s/r and its like a rotating kreking noise and it gets lowder the faster you go no noise in straight line thow and at low speeds

Check the wheel nuts and center hub nuts are tight also check the disk etc has been put together right.

audi a3 1.8t sport
evary thing is tight and put together properly cos i do all my own work (mechanic) any other ideas