ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOISE/VIBRATION after speed hump

172 with k-tec sound
hi there my fellow cs'ers.
basically i went to shops to get some supplies, and in the car park there are large rubber humps, now my car is lowered on coilovers so i went over them very steady like usual , and after going over the last one before exiting the car park, i went to accelerate , and there was a very noticible rumbling and heavy vibration coming from the car, so i pulled over at the first opportunity to have a look and see what was wrong.
but to no avail, i cant see anything wrong, the car runs as normal no lights on the dash or anything.
it dosen't do it in reverse, only seems to be under acceleration in first and second, and if you lift off suddenly in first or second there is loud thud/clunk, like something is hitting something else.
now i know the car didn't bottom out or anything when i went over the bump, but i got an advisory on my track rod end/ball joint on the cars mot and i know my upper engine mount needs doing as well, but obviously im worried about driving the car now as i dont want to do any further damage.
if anyone has any ideas as to what it could possibly be i would be greatfull as i am perplexed to say the least.