ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noisy Power Steering

Has any one else had problems with noisy power steering, cos mine is starting to annoy me now.... i thought it needed bleeding but iv done that twice now and its no different! any ideas?

Cheers.

I had a 16V that had very noisy power steering.

It can be a sign the pump is on its way out, but mine lasted over 30000 miles with the noise and was still working when I sold it.

get some wynns transmision stop leak i think its in a purple tin and it also stops the noise i put it in mine and now mine is ok

I thought it was just mine! But I think thats just how they are, the Mk1 clios tend to make lots of strange noises...

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Yeah second the use of Wynns stuff, or Slick 50 do one if you can find it. Both recomended for us on the valver. Also try bleeding agin, basically do until no more bubbles appear.