ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

noit sure on this light

its the one in the middle of all the lights that looks like a heart rate monitor on the dash.

while it was on i couldnt go over around 3k revs, went to put some petrol in as i was really low and then it didnt come on after and drove fine.

anyone know what the light means, i dont have the manual to check up on it. cheers

bmw e92 330d '09
right, im the manual it says:

Preheating indicator light

this light should come on when the ignition key is in M position, it indicates that the heater plugs are in operation. it goes out as soon as preheating is sufficeint and the engine may be started

Electronic fault/or water present in the diesel warning light

if it comes on while driving it indicates an electonic fault or that water is present in the fuel. Consult your RENAULT dealer as soon as possible.

after reading this and your story i assume you had some water in your fuel? and then when you filled your car back up the water was futher dilluted into the fuel and means that it was a smaller proportion of water to fuel in the tank and the car just ran normal again.

hope that helped mate

James

makes sense, it was almost on empty, drove late last night and it was minus whatever celcius so maybe build up of water vapour or something. hope it doesnt happen again. cheers