ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 5800

clio 182 black /gold
Who has one of these phones? I have had mine since Tuesday and the battery has died twice on it already. Is this normal?

clio 182 black /gold
It is the latest software. A call to vodafone tommorow. It should last at least 24 hours.

ValverInBits
I've downloaded the signing .exe from the chinese website, but still can't get it to work? Anyone used this stuff?

Never above 25mpg
Did you charge it fully when you got it? Left it for about 2-3 hours?

Shouldnt happen on modern batteries. Sounds like a dud battery.

Had mine for a few days now and it's fine!

clio 182 black /gold
Did you charge it fully when you got it? Left it for about 2-3 hours?

Shouldnt happen on modern batteries. Sounds like a dud battery.

Had mine for a few days now and it's fine!
Got it Tuesday and it was low so i charged it. Then over night on tuesday i charged it. Then by 7PM Wednesday it was dead so at 10PM i charged it till 8ish today and it was dead again when i looked at it about 9pmish. Not even 12 hour life.

clio 182 black /gold
Got it Tuesday and it was low so i charged it. Then over night on tuesday i charged it. Then by 7PM Wednesday it was dead so at 10PM i charged it till 8ish today and it was dead again when i looked at it about 9pmish. Not even 12 hour life. My 6300 battery was 2 1/2 years old and it lasted 2 -3 days with bluetooth one.

Never above 25mpg
Sounds a dud mate, mine lasts a few days even with a bit of web browsing through wifi and youtube viewing etc

Going to have to do the same with my Storm again Lee, it's screen is now flashing on and off when in low light. Bet you are glad you have got rid of yours now!!! iPhone en route for me, finally!

clio 182 black /gold
Going to have to do the same with my Storm again Lee, it's screen is now flashing on and off when in low light. Bet you are glad you have got rid of yours now!!! iPhone en route for me, finally!
Yes i am glad thanks :).