ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia n80 on contract via the web

None
Anyone know the best place where I could get one on contract online. I'd prefer it if the phone was free and line rental is reasonable as only will be sending a few hundred texts a month and a few calls at most really. Also is it worth getting it on three - Ive heard many bad things about three even tho someone at work thinks theyre really good and helpful etc :/

ex Clio 172 owner :(
You'll get this with Orange free but the cheapest tariff for phone to be free is £35/month giving 550mins and unlimited texts.

For paying £49.99 for the phone you can get tariffs that are £20-25 that may suit you better.

I'm on the £35 per month one.

None
I ended getting one on O2 for £35 p/month (18 month contract) + £6 insurance p/month just incase, free phone and £225 free cashback :)

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Im on 3 it is good i get:
800mins
500txt
25mms (Pic Text)
Free internet
£5 free downloads
25 Video Calls
For £35 (1st 4-6 months are £15) + £8 insurance (18 month)
A Nokia 6280 Free

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
in my opinion dont get the n80. it sucks. just recieved mine about an hour ago and after playing with it its already crashed 3times and its slower than a fiat panda

Fiesta ST
No problems what soever with mine - think you might have a duff one! I've not even updated the Firmware yet on mine.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
how slow does your run and it also doesnt seem to be picking up my wireless network

Fiesta ST
doesn't run slow - also I use mine daily on 3 different wireless networks with no issues whatsoever.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
rawrrrrrr stupid shitting phone, what distance can it pick up wireless networks from?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
What firmware have you got? The older firmware is a bit sh*te, since updating it's been a whole lot more stable.

Only issue I have is the slow sms sending which happens as the phone gets "older", but nokia has released this which apparently solves the problem.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Stick with in b3nje. I wasn't sure about mine when I first got it. Almost swapped it for a k800. I love it now. So much to it.

My wireless network at home is picked up and connected to easily. Never tested the range but I can get it downstairs no hassle and out in the garden. Suppose it'll depends on your router and it's position too.

Mine has never crashed.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
n80 is good but has a few annoying features.

i would highly recommend staying well clear of 3 network, its s**t.

iv just gone back with O2 after trying 3 and orange.

i had the k800i as it had a great deal, but its going up for sale i think, and an N73 is to be purchased soon! daddy phone at the mo

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
sn00p said:
WOnly issue I have is the slow sms sending which happens as the phone gets "older", but nokia has released this which apparently solves the problem.

Hurrah, that nokia install fixes the problem! :)