ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nokia n95, hlp pls, waln query

Clio 182
Hi, someone pls help me.

Basically im trying to connect to the net on my phone through my modem.

I've got a sky modem.

My phone found my modem, i entered the network key in and each time i try to connect it displays the following msg

'Unable to connect. Invalid wpa pre shared key.'

Can someone please help me to resolve this, btw my it skills are basic.

Thanks guys.

Clio 172mk2
by modem im takin it u mean wireless router going by wat use said the wpa key is the network key , in the options theres about 3 types of network key wpa wpa2 i think n another , but by the sounds of it yer using the wrong password , n itll be caps sensitive

Clio 182
ah thats make sence, i think i did use the worng cases, sorry it is a wire router!.

Does somone know how i can edit this, pls.

Clio 172mk2
yer goto tools , settings , conections , click the connection name theres one in there for passoword etc

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Not sure if the N95 is capable of WPA2 ? try changing the setting to no security and see if you can connect, then up the security to wep/wap and then wpa2 to see if thats the problem. Double check your key aswell to make sure you have it right !

i'm sure my home network is WPA and my N95 connects no probs.

Clio 182
wooohoooo, it working now, i deleted my modem and entered the password thing and it works now, thanks everyone for ur help!