ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange. Change network ?

Peddled device
I am on Orange...Dolphin tariff.I use my phone for the net during breaks but have to 'buy a bundle' (£1 for a day of browsing). Its not cheap.The connection is pretty shite and slow.The other day it would not work at all (network error etc).I am really pissed off AND l am not a techwiz with phones so am a little baffled by the amount of different tariffs....SO PLEASE HELP :S

I send around 50-75 texts a week,use around 100 minutes a week calling other networks and landlines,and spend around 5-6 hours a week browsing.My phone is a Nokia N95 16GB and it may be slow...or does it need to be 'wiped to speed it up...I DON'T KNOW :S

Really need some help,guys and gals.Thanks

Go cry to your momma!
add the orange world pack to your account for a fixed monthly amount of data, rather than paying per day for it,

If they still call it orange world, that is!

ST
The N series phones, even right up the N97 i had were never the best online, crashy software with crap browsing speed in in 3-3.5G areas, the hardware never seemed to cope well regardless of network.