ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia warranty

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
Is it just me, or does nokia handle the whole warranty really well?

Had my new Nokia 6220 in for repair (only 13 days old, but it was playing up, I cba asking 3 to do a straight replacement as I know 3's customer service has something to be desired).

Problem: The camera app would just start for no reason asif i'd slid the lens cover open. (I found it happened more often if i pressed upon the left side of the screen)

Anyway, I handed it into the guys at 3 on thursday, and got a call on monday saying it was ready for picking up. Collected on tuesday, to find it was fixed & in the condition I'd sent it (i.e. scratchless).

Just wondered if anyone else has had similar experience with Nokia & other phone providers.

James

P.S. This is the second time i've used Nokias warranty - my 6120 was in last year after 12months for something or other - again, they were brilliant then, even paid to have it picked up etc, no cost to me :D

P.P.S Incase you didn't know, Nokia have a service center in 3 stores - something along those lines anyway