ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non Clio Owers of CS Pics

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Just thought it would be interesting to see people who are still members of CS but dont own a clio any more :) so post your pics below :)

DSC08219.gif

DSC08321.gif

DSC08329.gif

DSC08331.gif

Ph1 Megane 225 Standard all by an ITG panel filter :)

Last edited:
We have a Ollie/ 182punk in the house.
Dreamer alert.
If your going to pretend to have a car at least host the photos from your own photobucket account you spleen.
That ATR is one of my best mates cars and I was sat in it the other night.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
We have a Ollie/ 182punk in the house.
Dreamer alert.
If your going to pretend to have a car at least host the photos from your own photobucket account you spleen.
That ATR is one of my best mates cars and I was sat in it the other night.

:) :) :) OK ok you got me iv got the pic from honder accord type r club have not got any of my one bar this but they look a bit S*it and his one looks nicer :rasp:

Accordowned!
Its a lovely example.
Im afraid we are going to need a picture with todays Sun on the bonnet and a box of Kellogs crunchy nut!

My GP which will br up for sale once I am back off holiday end of the month at a bargain price

Attachments

• _5114428small.jpg
    _5114428small.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 70
  Fiesta ST Stage 3
Accordowned!
Its a lovely example.
Im afraid we are going to need a picture with todays Sun on the bonnet and a box of Kellogs crunchy nut!

Thats what is knone as well and truelllllllllllllllllle busted sorry to your mate for nicking his pic :eek: :eek: :eek: they are very nice tho and i do have one honest best i can do at the mo is Reg T544CRP vin number SHHCH1590xu000532

No worries, you've been on here longer than me and tbh I was suprised when i saw it was you that posted it, I didn't think you would be that stupid! I believe you, the amount of dreamers on here these days though is unreal so you can't be too careful!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
No worries, you've been on here longer than me and tbh I was suprised when i saw it was you that posted it, I didn't think you would be that stupid! I believe you, the amount of dreamers on here these days though is unreal so you can't be too careful!

You do no now tho i will have to come to the next CS meet just to try and clear my name as a big fat gay liar :) how funny tho .

Alan

Lol, just get some pictures up when you can, they are cracking cars and the seats are immense.

Moving back to the thread, my current shed:

HPIM0487.gif

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
why would you post photos of a car you don't own? unless you're name is ollie

Megane Mk4
Just thought it would be interesting to see people who are still members of CS but dont own a clio any more :) so post your pics below :)
Now your just being a pic wh0re again ain't you? ;) :eek:

Liking the Meggy, as always :approve:

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Been a member since 2001(different username now), and the Yahoo group previous, still pay my dues!

SpecCKnock5.jpg