ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sport Car Mats

One Phat Clio
Own a 1.4 Clio & is in desperate need of fully TAILORED car mats.

Checked out various places wondered if anyone else has any suggestions?

I seem to find plenty of decent ClioSport car mats, would look pathetic putting them in a non sport lol.:dead:

Anywhere i can pick up decent mats, maybe saying Renault embrided?

Cheeeers:)

I've got some grey checkered Renault ones. Have a small tagger with a clio logo.
Look fairly nice, and they've lasted me!
Quite pricey mind... but that's renault for you!

Can't really see, but I don't tend to take photo's of car mats ;)

4545992470_3238380eb1_z.png

http://www.therenaultshop.co.uk/product/Mats_Classic_7711229438

One Phat Clio
Cheers Joey, suppose they are kind of pricey but if they last thats the main thing, they look smart. Nothing worse than entering a car with shizel mats with holes in n scuffs looks downgraded especially after giver her a clean!

Ive checkd out those mats Beef frm Asda, but there not tailored, may result in buying them though

Jap Box
Ive got £4 tesco value ones currently :rasp: made for LHD cars I assume because the passenger side mat has the heel pad.

Gettings some tailored ones off ebay soonish, im thinking either red to match the car or black with a red trim :)

Ebay clio car mats, theres loads tailored to fit :) about £30 for a set of 4 mine are.