ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Sorry mate only just seen this. it drives nice! alot faster round the corners, not bad for some cheap coilies, and yes, lots of scrapage haha, takes 15 mins to get to my girlfreinds house, then half an hour thorugh her estate haha, my splitter is getting smaller by the day!

Rokkors? Lift the front up a little if it scrapes that bad... It makes the world of difference, still looks the part but you can drive it ha. My girlfriends street has a f**k off camber on both sides so when I pulled away the splitter dragged across the road till it levelled out ha. I'm lucky the kerbs were a centimetre high lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Sorry mate only just seen this. it drives nice! alot faster round the corners, not bad for some cheap coilies, and yes, lots of scrapage haha, takes 15 mins to get to my girlfreinds house, then half an hour thorugh her estate haha, my splitter is getting smaller by the day!

Rokkors? Lift the front up a little if it scrapes that bad... It makes the world of difference, still looks the part but you can drive it ha. My girlfriends street has a f**k off camber on both sides so when I pulled away the splitter dragged across the road till it levelled out ha. I'm lucky the kerbs were a centimetre high lol

M

Mattb.SHED

Nah mate they are called TA Technix. Well its not actually that bad, was just exagerating abit lol. I know which bumps it scrapes on so just have to be extra careful when I come to one.

Also the kirbs round here are massive! no parking on them for me haha. Potholes are a T**t as well, so many round my area, not even small, massive ones! FML

Pah! Yours is nothing ;)

5179390894_a610b1ec08_z.png

This is how mine used to be.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks good bar the dick head splitter, just looked daft that low on the back with the lenso's as the front doesnt match

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
will that is EPIC! all it needs is a black rear badge and thats what i would call perfect! ( yes and better than bifcaids and the scottish neeburs featured cars )

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Theres no competition who gives a f**k whos is lowest, if you dont have to rite stance it looks broke bit like my mates saxo. At the end of the day this thread isnt about whos is better or worse its just a pic thread of non-sports.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
top of page should say web version, then copy img code for the pics u want to post

Christ, I was only messin! Lowest is definitely not best - I probably proved that when mine was -90mm at the rear in the pictures above.

Theres no competition who gives a f**k whos is lowest, if you dont have to rite stance it looks broke bit like my mates saxo. At the end of the day this thread isnt about whos is better or worse its just a pic thread of non-sports.

Agreed. Yours is a perfect example of a good ride height/stance combination.

Mine was perfect here, before I started messing with wide arches/bumpers IMO:
4545988982_0925a20d76_z.png

Lesson learnt.

Wide arch could of been great though Joey, Always good to try do something different. Looks million times better as well with the ph3 bumper.

Wide arch could of been great though Joey, Always good to try do something different. Looks million times better as well with the ph3 bumper.

I agree, massive shame.. It was just too difficult for me!
Plus it was on its third front bumper by the time I sold it! Cost me a bomb. lol

Lol at all the drama :p

06 plate. WTF.

Thats wrong especially with it having a ph2 bumper. Somethings very fishy with that car.

Yup my car has the wrong front bumper, should be a Ph3. One, the car had an aweful bodykit on before after playing too much need for speed etc. When it went kinda back to standard I just fitted a ph2 bumper.

Couldn't aggree more, that was just a comedy low phase, had some custom springs that didn't stay on for very long.

will that is EPIC! all it needs is a black rear badge and thats what i would call perfect! ( yes and better than bifcaids and the scottish neeburs featured cars )

^^ If this is genuine, then thanks, didn't get round to painting the rear badge, because i thought it was going to break when I took it off. ;)

Looks good bar the dick head splitter, just looked daft that low on the back with the lenso's as the front doesnt match

I like my splitter, must make me a dick head then ...

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
my car is going to look similar to this after the weekend. hopefully

^^lol yeah it is a bit. My last two plastic ones just broke, the rubber one just bends nicely. Hopefully will have a ph3 bumper soon though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Best bumer best splitter for low clio's mine just folds up, theres loads of plastic hanging off mine lol

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
06 plate. WTF.

Thats wrong especially with it having a ph2 bumper. Somethings very fishy with that car.

Mines is the same but came factory, the 06 plate campus's were exactly the same as the PH2 before the changed it up.