ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

A grey one
I'm my doing that to myself, will get ruined by people off here!
i don't have the sport skirts on as they smash into the floor too often, sills are not pretty though :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm my doing that to myself, will get ruined by people off here!
i don't have the sport skirts on as they smash into the floor too often, sills are not pretty though :(

I know you don't have the skirts, I just want to see the part where thy join the wing. It looks really good from the pics, I'm wondering if it looks 'like there's something missing' up close

A grey one
No its not , i just found the name, it's Ford Bermuda Blue...

This is the only photo I've got where you can see them.. MOT height, ew
921C3FAA-14F0-4C14-B675-0C87010F7F36-70759-00000DB095737E3D.gif

ph3 dci100 172 rep
You're kidding?! The front fitment looks way tucked in!

Well it would be if you think about it its got massively high offset wheels, wider front wings and no widetrack conversion it's not really any different to a standard 172 fitment with the spacers on though just looks a lot more as its fairly low and has a wee bit of negative camber all round!sits better on the f1's though :)

clio authentique
kinda like that :)

What offset, width tyre/rim and drop.

If on coilovers what brand.

Sorry on the questions :) I'm thinking on getting coilovers and don't want to scrape (that's if you're on coilovers)

Rear sits right, but the fronts look tucked, or is that the camera angle?

cheers, i think there probably around et30 35 ish but not to sure tbh...
got 195 45's on atm but gonna go for 175 45's i think for a little bit of stretch. Dont want too much!
There just racelands, as low as itl go on the back and a couple of inch left on the front, might go a bit lower once ive got front spacers, but il have to wait and see how it sits...

got 16mm spacers in the rear and 5mm in the front atm as the tyre rubbed on the adjuster for the coilovers... but im gonna get 25mm for the front once i have some money.
p.s it scrapes...

1.2 clio 16v
Went for a day out at elvington york and took the opportunity to take a few pics of my non-sport and post my first ever post on here as a newbie.
IMG_0594_zpsa9f4408c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0580_zpsf7236d59.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

172 replica
183067_10151599253770821_384980697_n_zps8371db4e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
942884_10151599254260821_537163873_n_zpsb3c3a40e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Newbie to all this, this is my 1.2 got bored this weekend and thought why not spray matte black and fit 172 kit. deffo be doing a full job on it now iv got the itch.. This is what it looked like a few days age
945636_10151599255305821_1926342416_n_zpscee65a9a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dynamique 1.2 16v
Posted a picture on Instagram of a lovely example of a Hologram Grey Clio quite a while ago. Looked at the picture today and realised someone on there didn't approve of it:p ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367875049.335190.jpg

Dynamique 1.2 16v
cheers man. really glad i got them however the matte black finish is a pain in the ass to keep clean!

Sacrifice willing to take!;) I'd love to slap some goodies on my Dynamique. But I'm determined to get a nice 1*2 sorted by next year so putting all spare money's aside for a mint condishhh one. Then spend a tonne on that.

renault clio
Sacrifice willing to take!;) I'd love to slap some goodies on my Dynamique. But I'm determined to get a nice 1*2 sorted by next year so putting all spare money's aside for a mint condishhh one. Then spend a tonne on that.

good plan. mines far from mint, ran into a load of issues with corroded parts when i fitted the coilovers. still love it though. when i get the money i plan on getting the paint restored, its got the usual stone chips and tar marks you get on a daily drive.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
good plan. mines far from mint, ran into a load of issues with corroded parts when i fitted the coilovers. still love it though. when i get the money i plan on getting the paint restored, its got the usual stone chips and tar marks you get on a daily drive.

Ah that's never good, at least it's sorted now! Yeah that's a good idea mate! IMO it is sitting perfect. Got many other plans for it? I like the colour, it's abit different will look good restored

renault clio
Ah that's never good, at least it's sorted now! Yeah that's a good idea mate! IMO it is sitting perfect. Got many other plans for it? I like the colour, it's abit different will look good restored

yeah thats one of the reasons i bought it in the first place, think ive only seen 2 other clios running that colour. nothing major, got a ktec stealth exhaust in the post, thinking maybe switch out the seats for some sport seats or cheap buckets, i cant go any lower i already scrape out my driveway.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
yeah thats one of the reasons i bought it in the first place, think ive only seen 2 other clios running that colour. nothing major, got a ktec stealth exhaust in the post, thinking maybe switch out the seats for some sport seats or cheap buckets, i cant go any lower i already scrape out my driveway.

Nice mate! Yeah just watched your video and the ending where you pull out I was like waaaaaah! Looks awesome the car! What wheels are they? Would love some in a white

Twingo GT
Not posted in a while but here a quick little update! I've decided to leave mods to cosmetic stuff at the moment, then ill get a nicer clio to play with when the insurance is up :)
Desperately want alloys and to lower it but just had to fork out £170 to Renault for a new key :mad: - Also, about the grill haha, the previous owner (or one of...) must have driven into a wall/pole or something and broke a lot of the front bumper and grill. The original grill would flap around and really needed swapping but i couldn't afford it at the time, so the chavvy mesh was my substitute! Doesn't even look too bad i dont think :p
IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

Here's a picture of mine as she stands.
172 projector headlights,
172 anthracite alloys,
Full 172 renault sport half leather interior & door cards & sport handles,
Lowered 40mm on spaxx springs,
Scorpion lemans twin exhaust and straight through centre section,
Colour coded spoiler, door handles & wiper blank,
And more smaller mods...

Needs a full colour code next :-(
vese9yqu.jpg

Last edited:
Not posted in a while but here a quick little update! I've decided to leave mods to cosmetic stuff at the moment, then ill get a nicer clio to play with when the insurance is up :)
Desperately want alloys and to lower it but just had to fork out £170 to Renault for a new key :mad: - Also, about the grill haha, the previous owner (or one of...) must have driven into a wall/pole or something and broke a lot of the front bumper and grill. The original grill would flap around and really needed swapping but i couldn't afford it at the time, so the chavvy mesh was my substitute! Doesn't even look too bad i dont think :p
IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

Nice colour buddy ;-)