ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

none sport clio new buyers guide?

Clio 1.2
hey guys well am new here Been around searching but first post :)

names phil am 18 and looking for a nice clio for my first car been riding bikes since 16 currently sv650 but anyway

am going to look at a 2001 (mk2 face lift one) 1.4 16v clio on saturday and wanted to know if theres anything to look out for on these cars like particular areas of rust etc etc

seems rely good contidion from pic done 57k lady owner but you can never tell until you've seen it

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Phil :D

which is in the thread i primarily posted.
Yep, I wrote the article and don't agree with making a members only if people want to go look at a Clio to buy they should before joining the forum know what to look for no use finding out things to check after you have bought it

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
Yep, I wrote the article and don't agree with making a members only if people want to go look at a Clio to buy they should before joining the forum know what to look for no use finding out things to check after you have bought it

I agree :approve:

Megane 225

Edde you wrote it! Should copyright it then charge Cliosport for using it! :D