ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob to CS

2001 172 Sport
Well as the title suggests i'm new here to CS and its as you may have guessed because i have pick up and 172 ph2 with low miles for a fair price, so this place seems the ideal place for me to gain info and help when required.

Here's a quick iphone photo...

IMG_0559_zpsf8a41755.jpg

This little beast has actually brought a smile to my face every time i have driven it, it also makes me want to drive for the first time in as long as i can remember. Th car has only done 60k and had the cambelt done about 5k ago which helped sweeten the deal for me as the cam belt is a horrible job and expensive.

I haven't got many plans for it apart from enjoy it and maintain it. I've already replaced the disc's and pad's all round, ideally i'd like to replace the handbrake cables but there like £70 :(so i'm holding out until the last minute :evil:. Next on the agenda is to refresh the the whole suspension setup with cup shocks and cooksport lowering springs, along with 182 cup front wishbones, also i'm going to replace all the bushes just so the car is back to almost new condition. A fully geometry set up will be done as well then i'll look out for some low weight wheels to use as the plan is to track the car in the future and have some fun with it.

Cheers
Mark