ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norfolk / Suffolk XMAS NIGHT OUT!!

Clio 182
You guys are all like a bunch of girls anyway so I'll feel right at home! :rasp: Hehe, please don't hit me! But yes any girlies coming along to back me up would be great ...

Artic 182
Turns out my local club is having there xmas bash on the same night in the same place! how exciting. Staying in premier inn so should be a heavy one

RB 200 Cup!
dont forget we now have fancy dress theme

also we are eating at The c**k in Drayton shall we say for 6.30? then head up in a minibus..

db

db detailing™
I take it that was aimed at me... you cheeky bar stewards!!

Are we going full on fancy dress or just wigs/masks etc??

SQ5
Full on I think! I had such a funny thought of us all sitting in the pub in fancy dress eating our dinner haha!

May have a girl coming too to keep Emily (and me ;)) Company!

Clio 182
Full on I think! I had such a funny thought of us all sitting in the pub in fancy dress eating our dinner haha!

May have a girl coming too to keep Emily (and me ;)) Company!

Santa and her elves hahahahaha! ... Or Snow White and the ? dwarfs!

Glad there's another girl coming ... I'm sure between the two of us we'll be able to handle ourselves :approve:

db

db detailing™
Santa and her elves hahahahaha! ... Or Snow White and the ? dwarfs!

Glad there's another girl coming ... I'm sure between the two of us we'll be able to handle ourselves :approve:

Bit harsh!... Poor Danny can't help it!

I'm sure it has it's advantages though, hey Mr Roberts?

Blue 172cup
Can I Come(Add to the girls side)? Will try and get Olly out too, he can be a girl for the evening?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im on call for this weekend, how s**t is that :( Basicly means ill have to leave at like 9am the next morning, bs :(

SQ5
Bit harsh!... Poor Danny can't help it!

I'm sure it has it's advantages though, hey Mr Roberts?

What kind of advantages are you thinking?! It depends if the women is 7 foot and wearing a short skirt really ;)

Im on call for this weekend, how s**t is that :( Basicly means ill have to leave at like 9am the next morning, bs :(

Just don't drink and go home straight to work or home early! At least come for the meal!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
So is this the 12th??

I think I'm off on the 12th and may grace you with my presence :)

Clio 182
So is everyone up for this being fancy dress still then and is there a theme or is it anything goes ... ?!!