ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Meets South Cliosport Event

Just an idea maybe we should try and organise a HUGE CLiosport meet in the middle of Britain one day in the summer it would be awsome if everyone could make it?!?!

Just think 1000s of clios from the club all at once!:D

it would be hard work to organise but well worth it?!

2012 WRX Waggon

errr according to the government anywhere south of watford gap!

I think Brum is the centre (ish) could all meet at the NEC for the ideal home exhibition.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Birmingham sounds great

Not a weekend in Aug tho please, as theres loadsa Ford shows on then

BMW 320d Sport

Well we tried that last year and after the first dozen, no-one else was up for it! This year our big club meet that is definitely on the agenda is the PGAC French Car Show in Leicestershire which is pretty central. And no Im not biased to Leics before anyone says - Im from Southend the furthest corner of Essex!

Ill be pleased if we can get more Clios there than the PGAC bring Peugeots. A fiver to get in, theres loads to do so no need to stand around chatting if you dont want to, and all the French car clubs there are judging each others cars for the show n shine comp with prizes for every club. Should be a top day out.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by CarlosTheJackel on 05 February 2003

The geographic centre of Great Britain is on Brennand Farm, near the Lancashire village of Dunsop Bridge.
Which is very near where I live... ;)

Exactly 26.5 miles (by road) from my house according to AutoRoute!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 05 February 2003

Ill be pleased if we can get more Clios there than the PGAC bring Peugeots.
Dont forget there are all the PSC pugs too!

There will be all kinds of French cars going though, but I am still trying to work out how to get the 306, R5 and Clio there all at the same time?! :confused:

Just have to take the one...