ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North/North West Trax convoy on the day

Da

Less
Myself and a couple of others are travelling down to Silverstone on the morning of Trax. Not 100% certain on times etc yet but we'll be heading down the M6 from Preston (J29) then probably across towards the M1.

Post up names and location etc and we'll try and get a convoy sorted out :cool:

LY 200
Barnsley here. :)

I'll be going straight down the M1, so I might bump into you somewhere along the way?

172 with k-tec sound
I'll jump on the M6 etc. Nearest juction to my is the one at lymm services etc. (Altrincham)

lymm services is our usual first port of call, should have times ect soon when da gets them sorted so watch this space.:approve:

Da

Less
Righto,

Looking to set off about 5.30am meaning we should be at Lymm around 6.15am at a guess if you want to meet us there Jonno?

If there are no further additions then we'll head straight from Lymm down to Silverstone and hopefully bump into some of the other convoys heading South, M1 etc. :)

172 with k-tec sound
Righto,

Looking to set off about 5.30am meaning we should be at Lymm around 6.15am at a guess if you want to meet us there Jonno?

If there are no further additions then we'll head straight from Lymm down to Silverstone and hopefully bump into some of the other convoys heading South, M1 etc. :)

lookin forward to this daz:D

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
I should be able to make the convoy, im working on the day though so need to get to silverstone early for my media pass, so may need to go earlier...

Da

Less
What time are people wanting to arrive at Trax?

According to the trusty AA it is 3 hours from my house, meaning a 5.30 set off should get us down there for 9.00am at a guess? Just thinking about traffic etc around the venue?

172 with k-tec sound
What time are people wanting to arrive at Trax?

According to the trusty AA it is 3 hours from my house, meaning a 5.30 set off should get us down there for 9.00am at a guess? Just thinking about traffic etc around the venue?
we are happy with what ever your happy with daz, isnt 9 cutting it fine to get on the stand tho with traffic etc like you say:D

Clio 182
I'm coming from Chesterfield, so will be getting on the M1 at J29. Not sure what time to be setting off though? Would like to join a convoy or something! What time do we need to be there for the stand then?

Im going away early tuesday morning and wont be back till saturday. Like said before I wanna come down with you guys however as im away i wont know what time to meet etc. If somebody could pm me and ill send them my mobile number so they can text me the details that would be great.

Da

Less
Right, due to the fact that my CS track session briefing is at 9am (who's idea was that?) I'm going to have to set off an hour earlier.

So, apologies if it's too early but I really have no choice, I will now be setting off at 4.30am instead.

I need to be in the ground, parked up and ready for my briefing for 9am! :eek:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'll be going on Sunday morning now guys I think, so let me know when people are heading down ill meet at lymm.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
That's wayy too early for me! My friend's in the same situation though, his track briefing is at 8am so he'll be setting off ridiculously early! So is there a time to be on the stand for??

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I could do Daz mate, if I get to the show early I can take it all in then head on to cornwall a bit earlier...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I cant come down guys, the cars too problematic at the moment after the problems I've had with this garage. Sorry :(