ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotland driving holiday

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Looks like you had a really good trip. You now will me a Scottish convert and won't want to go anywhere else in the UK! Glad you enjoyed Oban as its a place I called home for a number of years (I used to live in one of the sandstone houses below the tower). I could suggest loads to do round Oban and local area if you go back. I really miss the lifestyle as its something else and it's even better on the islands. Definitely go over to Mull if you go back as its a magical place.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks like you had a really good trip. You now will me a Scottish convert and won't want to go anywhere else in the UK! Glad you enjoyed Oban as its a place I called home for a number of years (I used to live in one of the sandstone houses below the tower). I could suggest loads to do round Oban and local area if you go back. I really miss the lifestyle as its something else and it's even better on the islands. Definitely go over to Mull if you go back as its a magical place.

I will keep you in mind for my next visit for sure, thanks.