ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Shields Clio

renault clio extreme 4
Here are some pics of my Clio.
Just need help choosing some new sideskirts for it.

untitled2.jpg

untitled.jpg

Cheers

Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
  Megane Mk4
Nice clio, the front bumper suits it although I'm not too keen on the rear meshed defuser ;)

Andi

C

Cupster

IMO not to my taste but good luck finding the right sideskirts there are plenty out there these days

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
why not go for the matching side skirts?

imo take off the chrome M3's (so 90's) and lexus lights and get a nice exhaust! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Welcome to the site mate. Car looks clean and tidy. Ignore stereotypical w*****s.

renault clio extreme 4
Joshydee do you think I am really bothered how much my car has devalued in some ways yes it has but it is worth more than money to me as it makes my car look different to all the "Standard" lookign Clios like yours how many do you see the same at least mine is individual and not the same as everyone else's.

Golf R/Leon FR
hey fella nice clio like the front not too keen on the rear or the sport badge, but it looks very clean. get yourself to the next north east meet!!

renault clio extreme 4
ilfaffe1 the grill and bumper come all as one. I got mine from essex racing but loads of places sell it. It is called the atmo evo bumper.

cock mobile.
I'd take the mirrors off and put the standard ones back on.

Need an exhaust on that gap as well :)

Look clean though.

www.renparts.co.uk
not trying to be an ass.... but surely if you want it different it needs to be custom.... ''I got mine from essex racing but loads of places sell it. It is called the atmo evo bumper'' then how is it been individual? Its fare enough if you can take it back to standard i suppose.. can you just bolt the original parts back on? is so fare play i guess. i have a sport badge on mine as well but i get kaned for it!

A SHED!
Hi mate, clean car.....have to agree with the mirrors going im afraid and the lexus lights.K-tec do lots of side skirts. As for the sport badge????? sod it mate you have a sport badge.....not like it says 172 is it??? keep up the good work

R.I.P 182
Front bumper looks nice mate!!! :D Must agree with the rest about lexus lights :( Try some smoked ones, they'd look nice! :D

renault clio extreme 4
Am after some black led lights and yeah those side skirts on k tec website have been ordered. Nah mate dont go to the yma in north shields