ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Drive Out

182 cup
I fancy doing one last balst before the really bad weather settles in.

Anyone be up for it? Thinking around Horse Shoe Pass area, maybe out to Bala.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yay about f**king time!!!! It'll be like the old days!!! We've got to get Paul and Aucky out!!!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep that's fine with me I am not sure if I am going to be abe to make the drive now I'll try my best to get the time off
but it's unlikely bloody gutted 

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
fancy some of the above and if someone has one of them fancy cameras it could be awesome for that sorta stuff!!!!

182 cup
Looks good bud, I-J-K is my fave road this side of the Scotish boarder!

Thats a good days driving that so might be best to start out a bit earlier or end up doing the cccccclllllllanberris pass in the dark!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Looks good bud, I-J-K is my fave road this side of the Scotish boarder!

Thats a good days driving that so might be best to start out a bit earlier or end up doing the cccccclllllllanberris pass in the dark!

thats what i was thinking leave early, hope the weather holds out in bethesda too lol but even so if we hit the A55 at dusk by bangor its not bad to cruise home in the dark down there is it??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
we can pull starting point A to roots and shoots then go from there as well if thats all good??