ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northeast last few days, lots....

clio trophy No56
White 197 parked opposite the shop in Anitsford just near McDonalds. Monday or Tuesday.
White 197 going around the roundabout heading towards Newsham/ Blyth. Few days ago.
Black ph2 172 with after market alloys in Sainsburys car park in Cramlington. Few days ago.
Nimbus 197 in Seaton Delaval passing the Terrace club. Few days ago.
Sliver ph1 172 with private plate which ended in 172 in Sainsburys Cramlington carpark, then again in Seaton Delaval, heading towards Seaton Sluice. Today.
Black 172 ph2 in Seaton Delaval. Today.

slow 172 rep
:( same. i hardly ever see any tho :( i want to see one. lols didnt see the date wen i was avin a neb at ya threads to see if u seen me :p.

Last edited:
  clio trophy No56
Where in Whitley u live like? I normally drive through Whitley at weekends and at night time if im on Dayshift.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
who me or deano ????? up there this weekend for a week some times like to take the scenic route from Cramlington via Seghill, Whitley Bay along the coast road to Newcastle

clio trophy No56
Either of you, i know your from Cram like.. If your out and about on Sunday could have a mini meet, i wont be doing anything from 1pm onwards. Im always pottering about somewhere, normally down the coast somewhere, normally a big lap from Delaval, through Blyth, Sluice, Whitley, Sheilds, up the Coast Rd, off at Sliver link, down the A19, up towards longbenton, back down onto the Coast Rd then backwards through the whole lot, lol.
Fills in a bit time on a usually boring Sunday afternoon.

slow 172 rep
Away down to bristol this weekend Id be up for something like that if u could do it a saturday? at my dads all day sunday so. im just around the metro station bit if u know what the ABC streets are, coz im so cool :cool:.