ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Clio's spotted today

Liquid Yellow R27
Took a drive to Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales from Birmingham today. Spotted a few Clio's on the drive...

Silver 172/182
Blue 182 with white racing stripe
Orange 182
Black 197

I saw them all at different parts of the drive, but listed them in the order that I spotted them.

Full Fat 182
depends what time you set off... I was driving over Brum at around 9:30-10:30 this morning. Distinctive though as mines got orange badges and aero catches

Full Fat 182
ah fair play wouldn't have been mine then. You didn't happen to go over the Black Mountain pass in Wales did you? Great roads up in the Beacons.. thats one of my favourites on a quiet day

Liquid Yellow R27
ah fair play wouldn't have been mine then. You didn't happen to go over the Black Mountain pass in Wales did you? Great roads up in the Beacons.. thats one of my favourites on a quiet day

Yeah I think that was the road I was on mate, some fantastic bends!